Jul 16 2019 |
Logged in as : test
Correct the sentences. Each sentence contains one mistake. Type the entire sentence as it should be in the box. Pay attention to countables and uncountables and the verbs (simple past and present perfect).
I bought two trousers when I was in London last week.
I bought two pairs of trousers when I was in London last week.
1. I'm afraid I've only got a little pounds left.
2. If I would have enough money, I would buy you that CD you like.
3. I have never seen reindeers in the wild.
4. Your train has left about ten minutes ago.
5. I don't want to go to the school today.
6. When heard you about Jeremy's secret?
Fill in the missing tags.
You've heard of tags, ....?
You've heard of tags,
1. They went to Disney World last month,
2. You know what your father and I think of this,
3. She could have been joking,
4. We'd better leave now,
5. Nobody likes Mr Sherwood,
6. Elizabeth's a very sensitive girl,
7. We've got to clean the mess,
Choose the gerund (the -ing form) or the infinitive to complete these sentences.
1. I couldn't help
him, he looked so vulnerable.
2. I really look forward to
to spend the rest of your life with that layabout!
4. Tanya loves
5. Don't forget
Mussa about the party we're having next week.
6. Would you like
home with me?
Questionmark OnDemand licensed to ThiemeMeulenhoff BV