Choose the correct translation of the sentence. Pay attention to the
1. Er werd mij een vreselijke baan aangeboden.
I have offered a lousy job.
I was offered a lousy job.
2. Het pakje wordt vanmiddag gepost.
The parcel will been posted this afternoon.
The parcel has been posted this afternoon.
The parcel will be posted this afternoon.
3. Hij vertelde dat zijn hond ontvoerd was.
He told us his dog has been kidnapped.
He told us his dog had been kidnapped.
He told us his dog had kidnapped.
4. Het huis is net verkocht.
The house was just sold.
The house has just been sold.
The house has just sold.
5. Je zult niet geloofd worden.
You won't be believed.
You won't believe.
Fill in the correct form of the verb. Use the
6. The prisoner
(SAY) that she is a thief.
8. I'm afraid your pet can't
9. This road
(NOT TAKE) very often.
10. The problem
(DEAL WITH) later.
Questionmark OnDemand licensed to ThiemeMeulenhoff BV