Oct 16 2018 |
Logged in as : test
Fill in the correct forms of the verbs. Use the
a very good cook.
football at the moment.
1. My sister
(to know) a lot about animals.
(to live) in a very old house, which I like very much.
3. Samira told me her train
(to leave) at eight.
4. My mother
(to go) to church every week.
5. Could you stop talking? I
(to try) to concentrate.
Choose the correct option.
6. Jack and Jill ... to the movies tonight.
7. Indicate which sentence is correct.
Why complains your little brother always?
Why is your little brother always complaining?
Why does your little brother always complain?
8. Choose the correct sentence.
This is a wonderful party....
I enjoy myself very much.
I am enjoying myself very much.
9. I am afraid Merat ... along tonight.
10. Indicate whether the sentences are right or wrong.
I am hearing a lot of noise.
Why do you look at me all the time?
I like Rammstein very much.
I am working on it.
Questionmark OnDemand to be used for evaluation purposes only