Feb 16 2019 |
Logged in as : test
Fill in the correct forms of the verbs. Use the
a very good cook.
football at the moment.
1. My sister
(to know) a lot about animals.
(to live) in a very old house, which I like very much.
3. Samira told me her train
(to leave) at eight.
4. My mother
(to go) to church every week.
5. Could you stop talking? I
(to try) to concentrate.
Choose the correct option.
6. Jack and Jill ... to the movies tonight.
7. Indicate which sentence is correct.
Why complains your little brother always?
Why does your little brother always complain?
Why is your little brother always complaining?
8. Choose the correct sentence.
This is a wonderful party....
I enjoy myself very much.
I am enjoying myself very much.
9. I am afraid Merat ... along tonight.
10. Indicate whether the sentences are right or wrong.
Why do you look at me all the time?
I like Rammstein very much.
I am hearing a lot of noise.
I am working on it.
Questionmark OnDemand licensed to ThiemeMeulenhoff BV