Fill in the correct forms of the verbs. Use the
a very good cook.
football at the moment.
1. My sister
(to know) a lot about animals.
(to live) in a very old house, which I like very much.
3. Samira told me her train
(to leave) at eight.
4. My mother
(to go) to church every week.
5. Could you stop talking? I
(to try) to concentrate.
Choose the correct option.
6. Jack and Jill ... to the movies tonight.
7. Indicate which sentence is correct.
Why complains your little brother always?
Why is your little brother always complaining?
Why does your little brother always complain?
8. Choose the correct sentence.
This is a wonderful party....
I am enjoying myself very much.
I enjoy myself very much.
9. I am afraid Merat ... along tonight.
10. Indicate whether the sentences are right or wrong.
Why do you look at me all the time?
I am working on it.
I like Rammstein very much.
I am hearing a lot of noise.
Questionmark OnDemand licensed to ThiemeMeulenhoff BV