May 21 2019 |
Logged in as : test
Turn these active sentences into passive ones.
1. My teacher paid me a compliment.
a compliment by my teacher.
2. They will demolish this building next month.
3. We are washing the dishes at this very moment.
at this very moment.
4. She didn't pay the bill.
5. You will have to send for a doctor immediately.
6. They killed many soldiers in the war.
in the war.
7. We couldn't find Kate's mobile.
8. You must close the door behind you.
9. The managers will not consider your proposal.
by the managers.
10. The FBI have discovered new evidence.
by the FBI.
Questionmark OnDemand licensed to ThiemeMeulenhoff BV